Medical Projects Business Plan and Feasibility Study
In Kaizen, we develop feasibility studies with to clarify the way for the entrepreneurs to ensure their growth and stability.
Feasibility studies include
- Studying the idea of the project (vision, mission and objectives) and everything related to the initial details
- Statistics regarding the medical sector in general
- Studying competitors in terms of strengths and weaknesses
- Studying services and comparing prices
- Studying the available opportunities for the project
- Studying current and future challenges
- Studying the market and determining objectives
- Setting an annual budget for expenses and expected income
- Comprehensive financial study for five years, including the budget and the expected budget of the project
Many projects fail because of the absence of a comprehensive feasibility study, which will represent -in all stages- the roadmap for the institution to protect itself against risks, and to avoid financial and administrative stumbling.